Here is the the project information:
The Rosetta, is cut 12"long X 3"wide folded like a fan. I use Cricut-Storybook <flower/shadow> on pg. 36 in the background. The circle in the middle top is from the clock invitation from yesterday. The banner font is from free font.com and I use my Sure cut a lot (if not sure what Sure Cuts A Lot please e-mail me and I can explain)to cut the letter. So here it is and once again, Thank you for stopping by.
Next stop, please see Mara from: msmarascraftystuff.blogspot.com
and also be sure to see the rest of the talented crafty peeps from below list!
Lisa from: craftytupperstamper.blogspot.com
Kim from: blingdazzler.com
Pat from: micraftygal.blogspot.com
Lori from: blogginthecrafts.blogspot.com
Trenise from: scrappin-neesie.blogspot.com
Karen from: karenscraftyspot.blogspot.com
Maria from: msjhun.blogspot.com
Mara from: msmarascraftystuff.blogspot.com
Rosa from: enjoyingthebug.blogspot.com
L.B. from: coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com
Adele from: adelescricutcreations.blogspot.com
Kim from: blingdazzler.com
Pat from: micraftygal.blogspot.com
Lori from: blogginthecrafts.blogspot.com
Trenise from: scrappin-neesie.blogspot.com
Karen from: karenscraftyspot.blogspot.com
Maria from: msjhun.blogspot.com
Mara from: msmarascraftystuff.blogspot.com
Rosa from: enjoyingthebug.blogspot.com
L.B. from: coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com
Adele from: adelescricutcreations.blogspot.com
Laura from: Laura-talkinscrap.blogspot.com
LaShavia from: thecraftypinkbutterfly.blogspot.com
Jennifer from: simplysassyscrapper.blogspot.com
Becky from: BecciRay.blogspot.com
Melody from: melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com
Annette from: mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com
Susan from: croatiancrafter.blogspot.com
Leah from: mycraftandchatcaft.com
Jennifer from: simplysassyscrapper.blogspot.com
Becky from: BecciRay.blogspot.com
Melody from: melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com
Annette from: mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com
Susan from: croatiancrafter.blogspot.com
Leah from: mycraftandchatcaft.com
Looks great and the party will be a big success
ReplyDeleteCool idea!!
ReplyDeleteYou know how to decorate for a party, girl! Great projects. TFS. Thanks for being part of the Hop.
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun!
Crafty hugs,
Leah
Neat banner. The paper you used is perfect.
ReplyDeleteNice job. I still want to myself a party. LOL
ReplyDeleteGreat project
ReplyDeleteLove your paper choice
TFS
Hugs
Adele
Great Banner and Love the colors!! TFS!!
ReplyDeleteif you would like to be reminded about my Birthday blog hop in November, sign up for my blog through "follow me by e mail"!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥
I think the theme of your son's birthday party is going to be a fantastic hit! I can't wait to see what else you make for it.
ReplyDeleteVery festive banner! Love the color/patterned paper combo! You did a fabulous job!
ReplyDeleteLove the banner -- especially the awesome rosettes which I am so fond of! The party will be great, I am sure:-) Tfs .. follower..
ReplyDeletejejaeb (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot) com
scrappinana.blogspot.com
Cute - love the paper!
ReplyDeleteKim Maehrer
kkmaehrer@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI totally want to make this card!
ReplyDeletevery nice banner.
ReplyDeletelove your banner.
ReplyDeleteDana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com