Saturday, October 8, 2011

Birthday-Halloween Party Invitation

Welcome to our two-day blog hop!   This is my very first blog hop and  I want to thank Leah for coordinating blog hop for all of us who are new to the crafter bloggers.  Hopefully, I doing this correctly.    So welcome!!!   You should have come from our friend Mara from: msmarascraftystuff.blogspot.com If not, the lineup is posted below so you don't miss any one's creative work.   
For today's blog hop, I decided to make a very simple invitation card.  This invitation is for my son's Birthday Party. My son's birthday is actually in November 6th but, we thought  that it would be more fun to make it a costume Halloween party so that we can have fun activities for kids such as best costume, pumpkin carving design etc.  
"The Mad hatter" is the theme for the party.  
This invitation is really simple to make.   
I use the Design Studio and Cricut Sophisticated cartridge on page 58.
Clock Shadow is the Base card and weld it together.  
Top of the card:<clock2> and cut additional round back ground to accent the clock.  The hand on the clock I use the hide contour feature to cut. see below picture for the cuts.  Like I said, this is very simple invitation card.  I hope that you enjoy my card and thank you so much for looking.  
Please see...





19 comments:

  1. What a fun invitation and what a fun party it will be! I love the Mad Hatter idea and your card emphasizes that perfectly! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun theme for a costume party...love love the mad hatter and these invites are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the invitation, super idea
    TFS
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool idea for a party!!! Love the invitation.....Can't wait to see your party decorations!!!

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and so clever! Perfect idea and the papers are fun! Great project! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. That invitation is perfect for your Mad Hatter party them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome invitation! Love the idea for a party:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great invitation! I can still see the Mad Hatter looking at that watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun invitation! TFS.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a cut invitation! Great idea for the party, too!

    Kim Maehrer
    kkmaehrer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute. Makes me want to have a party just to do invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! What a cute invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clever and very well done, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your card and I have been a follower for a while now!!! TFS!!!!


    come join me on "me and Mickey's birthday blog hop" on November 19th there is an awesome line up and allot of crafty projects to be seen..not to mention some blog candy to be won!! I have a surprise candy that you won't want to miss!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the clock.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love the idea of a Mad Hatter Halloween party and the invite is so perfect and cute! I am so excited to find all you new bloggers like myself and be able to follow you -- woo hoo!!
    jejaeb (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot) com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete