Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday from "Hello Kitty"

Wow!   You would not believe how busy my weekend have been.  I was so looking forward to our 2 days blog hop then, I got pulled to 2 birthday parties, beginning season for my Coed volleyball game and then, Bridal shower.  I felt like I only gave my 2% to the blog hop that I was so excited about.  First day of our blog, I stayed up until 6:00 AM and on the 2nd day, I stayed up until 4:30 AM.

So today, I would like two birthday cards that I made.
The first one is made from Sizzix Bigz Die Poincon-Hello Kitty.
I use my Letterpress printing plates "Happy Holidays" for the background.

Sorry about the picture.














The second card I used Cricut Lite "Twinkle Toes"  and I also used the Cricut Fancy Frames.

I hope that you enjoyed my posting for this weekend!

6 comments:

  1. These are both darling cards! Love your work and my daughter loves Hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the Cricut Hello Kitty cart and have bee having fun creating cards with it. Live both of your cards. TFS
    TTFN from a new follower. dpookybear at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card is darling. tfs.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Debbie, I have so many request for Hello Kitty. I made so many birthday car, invitations, banners etc... I can honestly say, there more adults that kids loves Hello Kitty!
    Enjoy your Hello Kitty cartridge. I think it's a much have!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete