I was able to finally finished re-organizing my Scrap-room. I can't believe I have so much stuff but, I am happy to say that at least, I know what I have and I do use almost 90% of my tools. For now, I am happy the way it's organized. It took me be about a month to finish and I don't think I'll ever be really finish with organizing my scrap-room.
I will just try my hardest to keep it clean and neat. I think that is the key. Keeping it CLEAN and NEAT!
I think for the most part, I was more concerned about, how I can store my Cricut cartridges. For a while, I had my cartridges hidden in the drawers. My husband build a storage drawers under my table but, I didn't like it because it seem that, I am always forgetting what cartridges I already have. I would sometimes buy cartridges that I already have. Lucky for my sister I don't like returning things to the store so, I would ended up giving the cartridge to her. Anyway, I want to be able to see all of my cartridges so, that I don't forget what I have.
I told my husband what I wanted this storage to be and he ran with it. My husband, by the way is Account Sales Manager/ Engineer-for Automotive supplier. Why, I am talking about my husband? it's because he is a SALES & Mechanical Engineer not only he is awesome listener (SALESPERSON) but, extremely creative(Mechanical Engineer) and very handy. You can't see it but, the Cricut cartridge storage actually, has a wheels on top. It open so, that I can have an access behind the storage unit. I need to be able to store other miscellaneous items and of course clutters that needs to be hidden. If you happen to notice, I decided to display my punches too. I saw someone from Cricut MB posted her scrap-room make over and saw how she displayed her punches and thought it was a great idea.
I also do hope that someone can get a few good ideas from my scrap-room too.
I also do hope that someone can get a few good ideas from my scrap-room too.

Oh!!! I am so jealous! What a great space and I love that sunny-blue-sky color you have painted the room! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great space! You are lucky to have so much room! Very cool that your husband made it so there is still room behind your cart space!
ReplyDeleteWow, your room is awesome. Love everything about it. The hardwood floors, the crown molding, the color,that desk is to die for and your cart storage is fantastic. Way to go hubby.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous place to work! Everything is just beautiful and well organized! Have fun and post your creations!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME
ReplyDelete