Tuesday, September 6, 2011
1st Day of School
Last night my son Michael was so excited to go back to school that he actually went to bed early. Then this morning, as I was about to get up and get ready for work, my door opened and it was Michael smiling and said "good morning" mom! It was 5:30A.M.! His school starts at 8:45A.M.!
So last night, I prepared my scrapbook page for my son's 1st day of school. I too was ready and excited but, then again should I be excited? because with the school that means here come home work ...lots of home work!
For my layout, I used SVG Cuts kits "Back to school" BUT....
First, I just have to say that I am not happy with the Cricut and the third party thing only because, my first electronic paper cutter was actually Wishblade by Xyron. It was SVGcuts or sure cuts a lot was the company introduced me to the Cricut World. So, I am just so sad about the whole situations! Anyways, the layout: Here is what I used:
SVG Cuts Back to School kits -"books with apple"
I use my sure cut a lot 2 to cut out "September 2011"
Cricut : Elegant Edges <Branch> for the "Frame " and" Border"
Paper card stock from Michael's by me & my Big ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a cute story! Great layout and a very handsome young man! I hope he had a wonderful first day of school!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
cccscraproom@windstream.net
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com