I am still trying to re-orgamnize my scraproom and it seems like it's taking me forever! I can't concentrate when everything is all over the place and not to mentioned, we have plans just about every weekend. Anyways, while I was clean-up, I found some hats that I used from my son Michael's 3rd Birthday party and I didn't want it to go to waste so I decided to make something with it. I bought some fabrics and I thought I would see how easy it would be to try to cut the fabrics with my cricut machine.
Materials used:
- Fabric used 100% cotton
- Heat n'bond ultrahold followed the directions on the label.
- Cricut cartridge :Mickey And Friends.
- Bottons for the wheels to jazzed it up a bit.
I am happy to say that I think it turned out okay. Thank you for stopping by!
too too cute (pun so intended)
ReplyDeleteThank you...L.B. lol!
ReplyDeleteThese are just adorable! Great job!
ReplyDelete