Funny thing happened today. I was reading some of the posting at the Cricut Circle message board and saw some posting "Cartridges on Sale for as low as $12.99" etc..I immediately went on the website and browsed and saw a lot of good deals. I picked out some imagine cartridges and about to purchased when I realized, OH! NOOOOOO! I promised that I will not buy anything for two months. I made the commitments so I took my credit cards and put it on a ziploc bag and literally put the credit cards in the freezer!!!! hmmmm... should I just avoid the message board so that I don't get distracted? Maybe not. I just need to have more self control. That shouldn't be too hard, right?!
Anyways, my scrap room is still under constractions but, I wanted to share the wedding invitation I made for one of my friend last year and also used the same designed invitation for my other friends daughter's first communion. The cartridge used: Plantin for the flowers and I also made the stamp design from one of the cricut cartridge but can not recall which ones.


Beautiful card! I am on the spending freeze also and so far so good, but I sometimes fall off the wagon during these sort of interventions. Wishing you luck and I will stop by often to see how you are doing with the freeze.
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm making a round of all of us on LB's spending freeze. :) Good job holding out! I too saw that post and went looking. I was regretting signing on with LB but I held out! :) :)
ReplyDelete