Monday, August 15, 2011

Scrap room make over

Lately, I feel that I can't keep my scrap room organized.  So, I decided to do a scrap room make over.  I am not sure how but, I know for sure I wanted to re-arranged the tables first.  I want to have a space for my cricut machines and be able to see all my cricut cartridges. I had all of my cricut cartridges in a drawer storage and I end up not using them because it was hidden.   Then, I want to have display place for my stamps.  Well, we will just have to see how this scrap room make over will turn up.   

The above two pictures was kind a how it was.  I forgot to take a pictures before I got started.  For now, I have stuff all over the place.  I will however will only use half of the the room and half of the room will be my kids TV/play room.  So, that I can do my scrapping and be able to see my kids at the same time. 
My brother and my husband both doing the big part of redecorating.  I got most of my storage from Ikea and home depot.  I wanted to paint my room green and brown but my son's wanted blue.  Stay tuned I will be posting the progress real soon.   

1 comment:

  1. fun times...i love redoing my room...even if it always ends up back to the way I like it best a few weeks later.

    ReplyDelete