Yes, It's been a while since I posted a new project. This summer I had/have plans just about every weekend with my two boys. "Our Summer 2011" will be posted eventually because I do plan on making scrapbook pages.
Today, I just wanted to post the card I made last night. One of my friends son is turning 3 this weekend so I decided make a birthday card.
I can honestly say that this cartridge is one of my favorite cartridge when it comes to making cards for boys.
Material use:
Cricut Create a Critter & Old West
Cut Pg. 35 <Dalmtion>3 1/2
Number 3 on the Datamations hat Old West
I think this card can be use for any occasions.
I hope that you enjoy this easy to make card.

Your cards are so fun and sweet. Welcome to the blog world and to the spending freeze for 2 months. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYes...Thank you! I will keep and eye on you too! LOL.
ReplyDelete