Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Box Treats (Pillow Box)

Three more days before Valentine's day!  My son Michael in 2nd grade is specially excited because they are having a Valentine's school dance party(his 1st school dance) and each kids has to bring a treats for their classmates.  I wanted to make something really simple and fast. Last week, I made a pillow box gift card holder which was simple and fast so, I decided to use the pillow box again and add a heart and put each kids initials inside the heart to make it more personalized. 
Here is what I used:
Silhouette Cameo
Pillow box and heart tag is from Silhouette
round black tag in the middle, I embossed with Anna Griffin's heart embossing folder.
For the kid's initials, I use Cricut Kate's ABC cartridge
Twine
Time: 2hours (24 pillow boxes)
Once again, thank you for visiting me today.  My gosh, I think, I getting my mojo back!  yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment