My brothers girlfriend is turning 30 this month and I didn't know what to get her for her birthday so, I decided to re-gift my $200.00 dollars Nordstrom gift card that my bestfriend gave me for my birthday last month. LOL! I have been wanting an Ugg boots but, I didn't want to spend the money.

Anyways, Nordstrom is a very expensive store and I really do not want to see nice things that they offer and I know I could get introuble. From my Silhouette, I saw this flower and I know I wanted to use it and decided to use to decorate my gift card Holder. The birthday card is also from Silhouette and the background is from Anna Griffin's embosssing HSN special.
USED:
Silhouette Cameo Machine
Both Card and gift card holder and flower is from Silhouette
Flower I used close to my heart ink
No comments:
Post a Comment