My Scrap room is under constructions again. This time, we are adding a bathroom and moving the kids TV and toys out of my scrap room. I can't handle the mess of my kids toys and my own mess. So, for now, it's hard for me to create anything because I can't concentrate with my husband's hammering noise and my kids train set running and kids fighting over toys.
Today, my 2 page layout is from our pumpkin patch trip last October-2011.
Used:
Silhouette
1. Title page- Silhouette image design and yellow card stock
2. Leaves - Silhouette design.
3. Background-green card stock and paper by me & my Big ideas paper (value pack)
Here you go... Thank you for stopping by...
I love your clean design! Gorgeous LOs! I am going to scraplift for sure ;)
ReplyDeleteOH, my goodness! Love all you incorporated all those photos! I love layouts where the photos are the main focus...not all the embellishments! You did a great job! And...congrats on getting a craftroom makeover! I look forward to seeing the 'new' craftroom!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com