Friday, January 27, 2012

Surprise! happy birthday...

For my son's 3rd birthday party, I decided to throw him a surprise birthday party because we went to a friends birthday surprise party and my son Cristian thought it was just awesome.  Cristian knew his birthday was coming up so for two weeks before his birthday, her keep asking me , "is it time for my surprise birthday party yet?"  So, on the day of his birthday, we decided to not to wish him happy birthday until the night of the party.  The look on his face was priceless!

Item used:
Silhouette Cameo
Slice Elite

1.  Paper by American Craft "Abode"
2.  Silhouette design-simple frame
3.  Silhouette design-dinasour
4.  Slice Design Card- wordings from "Parties!"





Here in Michigan, we have a store called "Tuesday Morning"  I was supposed to meet a friend  for lunch the other day and I happened to arrived too early and the store is right next to the restaurant.  I decided to look around while I waited and I found these beautiful bargain papers by American crafts 25/pcs a package for $0.99 each!

Thank you for stopping by...

4 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday story and a great layout! Thanks for the 'heads-up' on Tuesday Morning paper packs!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise parties are so much fun (for everyone). Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome LO! Great find on those papers too - I never get that lucky :(. I see you have a Cameo so I will definitely be stopping by more often for inspirations now that I'm a new follower. I just got mine late December and still learning. I still love my Cricuts too.

    ReplyDelete