Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Mad Hatter Birthday Party!

This year I thought I planned a head for my son's 6th birthday party but, I got so busy at my work office, it was almost impossible to do everything I have planned.  Still, I am happy to say that my son had a great time and my son Michael told me that all of his friends really had fun!  That made me happy.   For my son's 6th birthday party, Michael wanted to wear the Mad Hatter costume.  I wore Alice costume and my youngest one Cristian was a Knight.  Cristian was supposed to be a Dragon but didn't feel comfortable in it.




For the party favors, I made these popcorn boxes with Cricut TBBM.









For game prices, I made tea cups and tea pots for the the games that we played.   These sets are from SVGattic.











To make it more interesting I made witches hats for the girls and the mad hatters hats for the boys.
I am sorry about the pictures.  I didn't have much time to take photos of the stuff I made.  I also made shoes from Cricut Princess Party but forgot to take pictures.
Thank you for stopping by....






















3 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Love the hats you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! everything looks great! I also love those hats! Very cool!
    Colleen (gonescrappin cc)

    ReplyDelete