Sunday, September 18, 2011

Simple Birthday Card

 It 's been a really rough week.  I had to return my iMac desk top because my brother told me that I should have bought the higher processors (i5 to i7) so I had to re-order what I needed from Apple online store and had to wait to get my new iMac for several days and I  didn't get the replacement back until this past Monday then our internet and cable was down for 5 days due to the storm.   Finally,  on Saturday afternoon, I thought I could have a chance to play and learn my iMac since I am not familiar with Mac world but, my husband injured his ankle playing volleyball and  had to take him to the Emergency room for 6 hours.  (My husband is  a real BIG BABY when it comes to him getting hurt or sick)Lucky for him it's not too serious but, he will have to wear boot cast for couple of week.  I was so tired I sleep all day Sunday.   

That is the reason why I was not able to post anything new to my blog.
So, here it is finally a quick simple birthday card.
This card was for friends daughter just turned 6 yesterday and she asked me to make  her a card with Elephant because its her favorite.

Cricut used:
Cricut Lite-Twinkle Toe.
Elephant and cut 3 3/4"
Sizzix embosser to creat texture
I used two different papers.
Red card stock and left over pattern paper that I had for a while and thought it matched perfectly with the Elephant.  I punched around the edges of the pattern paper to show the red color that matches the crown and the skirt.  I added crystal stickers and eye sticker.

I made two cards for another friends birthday coming up.  I hope that you like the cards.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I hope your hubby is better!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MamaC, my hubby wants me to buy him a new Audi convertible. He said that will make him feel better.... thank you!

    ReplyDelete