Making invitations, cards for all occasion and banners, gift boxes are my favorite things to do.
My husband cousin is having a baby girl this summer and she requested for me to make her her baby shower invitations. She specified the collor grey and yellow with elephant. Well, here is what I came up with.
I used my Cricut Craft Room and Machine
Paper used: card stock dark grey cut size: 5 x 7
Invitation paper white cut size: 4.5 x 6.5
Cricut Caertridge used: Close to My Heart Art Philosophy: Tag and Circle pg. 41
Chevron print paper believe it or not is from Cricut Imagine Pattern Spring Chic.
This would be my only 3rd time using my Imagine machine and I think I actually fell inlove with my Imagine machine. I gave up on this machine because I couldnt figure out how to use it! I still don't but at least I can print pattern papers that I could match my project designs.
Even though i don't post as much that I would like to, I appreciate you stopping by and hopefully, it will give you some kind of inspirations. Please let me know what you think as well or if you have any question.
Thank you!




Love your invitation. I will be making baby shower invitations soon as well and will show yours to my daughter in law. You've given me some ideas. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you're posting again. I'll be waiting to see the other ones.
ReplyDeleteThank you Cindy--I will be posting another one shortly. I am making another one for a good friend of mines. So far, the one that i am making is my favorite ones.
DeleteVery cute! love the colors, I like that they aren't the traditional pastels... so tired of pastels!
ReplyDeleteJust darling - love the color combination and modern touches!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely! The colors are perfect for a baby shower! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCute invitation! Love the elephant.
ReplyDeletehttp://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com