Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Birthday Card-from Anna Griffin's CB

It's been a very long time since I posted in my blog. It's becasue my husband is still working on finishing our basement and he is doing all the work  by himself.  He is really amazing! I am happy to say that it's almost done.  I am thinking it will take about 2 more months and then, I have to re-do my scraproom again.  This time my scraproom is going to be smaller.  My mother is going to be living with us and we are going to put her bedroom in the basement.  I will be posting pictures our basement  later.  I am really excited.

Meanwhile, I broke my promise not to buy anything for scrapping until I re-do my scraftroom but, when I saw Anna Griffin's Cuttle Bug HSN special, I couldn't resist and just got my box yesterday and made this simple card.  I really love Anna Griffin's embossing folders.  They are really cute!

Used:
Silhouette Cameo-
Flower from Silhouette
White card 5 X 7
Anna Griffin's embossed folder
Time: 20 minutes

Thank you for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the embossing. I missed out on the Anna Griffin Cuttlebug because it aired smack dab between paydays and I had to pay bills first. Can't wait to see what else you make with it!

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete