Sunday, January 15, 2012

Slice Machine by Making Memories



 I was at Michael's couple of weeks ago just to get some glue and ribbons. There was a long line and while I was waiting in line I saw these cartridges said CLEARANCE ITEMS $9.99 each.  Then I saw the Slice Pink Elite machine for $19.99.  I said why not.  I took couple of cartridges and when I was checking out, the cartridges was ringing up $4.99.  I decided to get all of the available cartridges.  I was lucky enough to get 28 cartridges, I also picked up the rest of the three pink elite  & one blue) Slice machine available. I also got the accessories available.  I was planning to give these as gifts then, my son said I like these mom, can I have it?  So, I decided to give him the blue one and I decided to keep one pink one.  I will not say here who is going to get the other pink one because she reads my blog.  ;-).

I have to say that I love this machine.  It does not replace my very favorite Silhouette machine and the Cricut machine that I like.
This little machine is great for making cards, and very easy to use.  The cartridges is completely different than the Cricut cartridges.  So, my new slice machine is a welcome additions to my scrap addictions!  This little machine cuts really well, precise and quick!  See the sample cuts below...

1 comment:

  1. Wow... you certainly did some shopping!! LOL! I, too, saw the pink one for $19.99, but I resisted. Of course, now, after seeing your cute little cuts, I kind of am regretting that decision!! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete