
This year I promised my son to participate more with his school parties, fun activities etc. I felt bad that I didn't go to his school Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter party and I did not sent out Christmas goodies, or make anything for his teacher etc., not that I did not want to but, I simply did not have time. This year, I will start early! Last night, I saw this 3D heart shape box from Silhouette. To make the box thicker, my cuts; Top: 4 hearts, 2 sides (black and white card stock) Bottom: 4 hearts, 2 sides(black and polka dots). this way, it can hold lots of chocolates! my the end of the night, my youngest son and I eat the chocolates! the heart shaped box's looked that good! lol!
Hilarious...you all ate the candy! Chocolate will do that do you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty box and so well made! Thank you for sharing the box...I bet the candy was good!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com