Use Pink, Ruffles, Scallops, Flourishes, Glitter and Jewels
( incorporate any 3 on your project)
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month the contest is to make an ultra girly project to celebrate the strength of girls. This was kind a hard for me becasue I have 3 boys and I am trained to think trains, cars, airplanes etc.. I decided to make a home decor project instead. I can also use this photo frame as a gift. hmmmm who will be the lucky girl?.....
.jpg)
Material Used:
- Frame- Creative Imagination
- Card stock-lite pink, dark pink,white, lime & brown
- Crystal Stickers-Pearls
- Distress Ink by Jim Holz -worn lipstick
- Cricut Cartridge- Cindy Loo (flourish) Plantin School Books (flowers)
Cuts:
Flourish 3 3/4"
Flowers 3/4' & 1"
Cover the frame with lite pink & distressed with Jim Holtz ink (worn lipstick) card stock
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment